Included services at the Hotel Lercher
Lercher’s inclusive services for a minimum stay of overnights
These services are included in the weekly rates and package deals. It starts with with breakfast at the day of your arrival according to the booked arrangement.
- Overnight stay in the 4-star- or 3-star category at the Hotel Gasthof Lercher
- Breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening gourmet menu (dinner is served in 2 sessions at 6:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.. We will be happy to reserve your table for the session of your choice.)
- Non-smoking hotel
- Welcome drink
- Usage of the cozy wellness area: (advanced registration necessary)sauna, colour light therapy, infrared cabin, steam bath
- Murau-Murtal GästeCard
- Possibility to take part in the weekend programme of the TVB Murau - Kreischberg (as displayed)
- From the winterholidays onwards free shuttle to the ski area Kreischberg
Hotel Gasthof Lercher – traditional hotel in the heart of Murau
The Styrian hotel, with a small attached garden area, is located in the center of the medieval old town of Murau – on the hill right under the castle of Murau of the Schwarzenberg Family.
The region Murau- Kreischberg offers a wide range of leisure time activities, such as skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, cycling and golfing. Numerous excursion destinations are awaiting your visit.
The ambience of the house is a reflexion of the centuries it has experienced. From the simple inn, the “Lercher” has developed into a stylish 4-star hotel and a rustic 3-star hotel. Today, we welcome our guests in an equally modern as traditional establishment, which offers any comfort.
We have a heart for singles and single travellers with children!
For single travellers with children, the holiday planning isn’t always easy - but we make it possible! The double bedrooms and family rooms of our 3-star and 4-star hotel can be booked for an adult with a child/children without any disadvantages concerning the price!
Children’s discounts are only valid, if there is a full-paying adult in the same room!
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?