Grandchildren days in Murau
Your first autumn holidays in Austria - finally time for your grandchildren. The big and small ones will be spoiled to the letter. You are eagerly awaiting the many stories of your grandparents. Finally, time for shared experiences in nature such as an accompanied grandma, grandpa, grandchild hike on our local mountain or a board game and reading books together to fall asleep. What could be better than getting all the attention from your grandparents?
Experience the region with its many adventurous excursion possibilities such as archery or explore the Legend Trail in Oberwölz. Enjoy a bit of freedom and discover countless hiking trails and cycle paths. The Red Bull Ring in Spielberg is always worth a visit, but also a tour through the Brewery in Murau or a ride on the narrow-gauge railway Murtalbahn. Take a walk through the historical old town of Murau. You might even have time to visit the timber museum!
Children to the age of 14, staying in their grandparents’ room, are without charge. Over the age of 14, we only charge 30% of the adult price! So there is nothing preventing you from the perfect family holiday!
4 days / 3 nights
in the 3-star building from € 217,00 per person exclusive city tax
in the 4-star building from € 253,00 per person exclusive city tax
The offer is valid from 23. October to 02. November 2020.
- 3 nights in the 4-star or 3-star building
- Children up to 10 years stay free of charge in their grandparents' room, over 10 years only 30% of the package price!
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast buffet
- Coffee and pie between 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm
- 4-course dinner menu with salad buffet (starting at 6.30 pm)
- Free WiFi in the whole facility
- Free parking right in front of the hotel
- Free pick up from the train station in Murau
- Visit of the wood museum
- Guided grandma, grandpa & grandchild hike on our local mountain
- Exciting board games from 6 years to borrow
Due to the COVID-19 virus we reserve the right to make changes!