Lercher’s easter special
Experience active, but also relaxed Easter holidays in the region Murau - Kreischberg. Numerous activities and events are providing a traditional Easter for you during your stay at the Murauer Gasthof Hotel Lercher.
During the holidays, you have the possibility to take part in the Easter meal, the Easter bonfire and the Easter egg hunt. You are also able to take part in the consecration of the Easter meal and the Easter Resurrection celebration in various churches of Murau.
4 Days / 3 Nights
in the Budget room 3* from € 240,00 per person
in the Murauer room 4* or Hotel room 4* from € 262,50 per person
The offer is valid from 31st March to 10th April.
- 3 nights in the booked category
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast buffet
- 4-course gourmet evening menu (Dinner is served in 2 sessions at 18.00 or at 19.30. We will gladly reserve your table for your desired session).
- use of the intimate wellness area: sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath
- extensive Easter programme
- free parking directly in front of the house
- free pick-up from Murau train station
- in the room of 2 full-paying parents children up to 10 years free and from 10 years 50% of the adult price
During the holidays, listen to the sounds of ratchets and children's voices instead of the church bells. Visit the meat consecration ceremony at the Rindermarkt in Murau with your own basket on Holy Saturday in the early afternoon. Delicacies such as meat, eggs, Krenn and bread are wrapped in it. After the consecration, you are cordially invited to take the traditional Easter snack from your own basket with us. Don't forget the "egg cup". In the evening, at around 7.30 p.m., the traditional Easter bonfire is lit for the children by the fire brigade in the ice pit.
Join the locals as the fire crackles, drinks are provided. Don't miss our traditional Easter egg hunt the next morning. The Easter bunny is hiding lots of red eggs around the house. Young and old are invited to take part. Let us spoil you with real Easter delicacies such as cream soup, our traditional Easter snack, goat kids and much more. surprise you in our Lercher's Wirtshaus.