Lercher’s winter special
Winter holidays in Murau
Spend your winter holidays at the Hotel Gasthof Lercher in the Budget room 3*, Murauer room 4* or Hotel room 4*.
Experience relaxed, but also active winter holidays in the region Murau-Kreischberg, whether you are arriving with your ski, a snowboard or your cross-country ski.
You can also relax during a wonderful winter walk through the snow-covered landscape. Benefit from our offer, stay 4 nights and only pay 3!
- 3 / 4 / 5 nights in the Budget room 3*, Murauer room 4* or Hotel room 4*
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening gourmet menu (dinner is served in 2 sessions at 6:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.. We will be happy to reserve your table for the session of your choice.)
- Usage of the cozy wellness area: (advanced registration necessary)sauna, colour light therapy, infrared cabin, steam bath
- Free W-Lan in the whole house
- 2 x rental equipment for an alternative winter sport of your choice (ski touring equipment, cross-country skis, toboggan or snowshoes)
- Daily warm tea for your thermos flask
- 2 small nibbles to get to know each other
- Ski shuttle from the hotel directly to the slopes and back in the winter holidays
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Free pick-up from the train station in Murau
On new paths trough winter
On the first day you are the first one on the ski slopes. With your skis or board you carve down the perfectly groomed wide slopes of our ski mountains Kreischberg and Lachtal. Off the slopes, there are wonderful deep snow slopes to discover. As small and big snow racer, you use the possibility to expand your talents at our ski schools or to distinguish yourself at freestyling. The joy is great and a smile flashes across your face.
On the second day you carve along the snowy mountain slopes, step by step you will get closer to the summit with your touring skis. The effort is rewarded with a marvelous view. The sight of the surrounding mountains give you the feeling of achieving anything you want.
Everything your heart desires
On the third day you take the opportunity to holistically strengthen your body. Slowly you glide over the white glittering carpet and make your loops on the cross-country ski trails. You listen intently to the crunch of snow under your skis and the sound of the wind in the trees. Being active feels good.
On the fourth day, wrapped up in warm winter clothes, you go tobogganing. Without much effort you will reach your starting point by shuttle or drag lift. Casually you swing on your toboggan and curve natural toboggan run down to the valley. Up and down - again and again - your laughter can be heard far and wide.
further information about cross-country skiing and tobogganing