Bus groups in the Murauer Gasthof Hotel Lercher
Your bus tour in the Hotel Gasthof Lercher in Murau
Whether your group decides to do a cultural or sportive vacation; a tour based on tradition and customs or cuisine, or an incentive travel – in the Hotel Gasthof Lercher with its 100 beds, you are going to find numerous possibilities for your tour.
Discover the historic old town of Murau, visit the Brewery of the Senses and the castle of Murau. Take a pleasant ride with the “Murtal Steam Railway” or visit the timber museum. For all the speed lovers amongst you, there is a possibility to take a trip to the Formula 1 Ring in Spielberg.
We have gathered a few suggestions for a bus tour for you, but we gladly create an individual tailored programme for you as well. You might also want to check the excursion destinations and find the perfect one for you!
We are perfectly prepared for your arrival. Your own bus parking space, a fast check-in and a hearty welcome are awaiting you!
In the region Murau-Kreischberg, you are going to find perfect conditions for your group tour – in summer as well as in winter. The rooms of the hotel are divided into the 3-star hotel and the 4-star hotel.
Let us spoil you with culinary delicacies in the restaurant and end the evening with a pleasant drink at the bar!
Possible offer for your bus tour:
- Timber road round trip – why wood?
- Graz – European Capital of Culture 2003 & 2010
- Styrian monasteries rediscovered – St. Lambrecht, Seckau, Admont, Rein
- Beer tour in Styria & Carinthia – Murauer, Gösser, Schladminger, Hirter
- Tour of culinary delicacies in Styria – wine (Schilcher) – game – cheese – pumpkin seed oil
- The “Almrauschblüte” (annual blooming of the alpine rose) on foot or by bus
- Autumn-hike and leg-weeks – “Almabtrieb” in the last week of September (ceremonial driving down the cattle from the mountain pastures into the valley)
- Explore the winter – romantically or in a more sportive way
- Advent in the old town of Murau – contemplative Christmas – thrilling New Year’s Eve
- Samson parade (gigantic heroic figures of the 16th century) and town festival
- “Faschingsrenner” on Withmonday (a custom of the region Murau, where groups are dressed up in costumes related to the clothing of threshers. They have to wander from farm to farm and overcome obstacles)
- extensive programme during Easter
- federal provinces in one swoop – Salzburg –Carinthia – Styria
- season opening- and closing trip
We are happy to create an individual and unique tailored offer for your bus & group tour! We are looking forward to your enquiry!
The Lercher Family and the team of the Hotel Gasthof Lercher in Murau
Tel.: 0043 3532 2431
Mail: office (at) hotel-lercher. at