Annual events in the Hotel Gasthof Lercher in Murau
We offer you numerous events throughout the year. Traditions and customs are maintained and taken seriously in the Hotel Lercher as well as in Murau. From the traditional “cutting down” of the may pole to reading poems and listening to stories on Christmas Eve!
03. to 05. July: Formula 1 - Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring Spielberg
Due to the Corona measures taken, the Formula 1 World Championship race will unfortunately take place for the first time WITHOUT fans on site!
14. August: Lercher's street concert - concert of the Murauer Stadtkapelle in front of the house
14. to 16. August: MotoGP - Austrian Motorcycle Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring Spielberg
13. September: 11 am cutting the maypole with morning pint
- Mid-November: Delicacies around the goose in Lercher's Wirtshaus - Crispy Austrian goose fresh from the oven on reservation. Telephone reservation please under 0043 3532 2431
- 23. December: “Adventfenster” with the “Soroptimisticlub Murau – festive atmosphere in front of the hotel with mulled wine and “Kletzenbrot” (Christmas fruit loaf), poems and Christmas carols
- 24. December: Styrian tradition on Christmas Eve: singing Christmas carols, reading poems, listening to Christmas stories, enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree – having dinner together
- 31. December: 7 pm (registration requested): New Year’s Eve Gala: reception with an aperitif – exquisite gala menu with candle lights – dance music – fireworks in front of the hotel, “Sauschädlschmaus” at midnight (traditional dish on New Year’s Eve) – dancing until dawn.
For numerous other current events in the region - click here!