Annual events in the Hotel Gasthof Lercher in Murau
We offer you numerous events throughout the year. Traditions and customs are maintained and taken seriously in the Hotel Lercher as well as in Murau. From the traditional “cutting down” of the may pole to reading poems and listening to stories on Christmas Eve!
- Beginning of may: Erection of the maypole
Motter's Day: Family meal for the best mum of the world
Father's Day: Succulent meat fresh from the grill for all dads with their family
02. to 04. July: Formula 1 - Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring Spielberg
for futher informartion
09. to 10. July: "Bierstadtfest Murau - 525 years Murau Beer"
13. to 15. August: MotoGP - Austrian Motorcycle Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring Spielberg
14. August: Lercher's street concert - concert of the Murauer Stadtkapelle in front of the house
Beginning of September: Cutting the maypole with morning pint
- Mid-November: Goose delicacies in Lercher's Wirtshaus - Crispy Austrian goose fresh from the oven on reservation. Telephone reservation please under 0043 3532 2431
For numerous other current events in the region - click here!