Events in Murau-Kreischberg
We offer guided tours through the snowy old town, snowshoe hikes and proms in winter.
In spring and summer, there are different events at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg. The highlight is definitely the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Austria.
A highlight in autumn is the traditional “cutting down of the may pole” with live music. During the Christmas period the region gets very peaceful and you are able to experience Styrian customs everywhere you go.
There are also numerous events organized by our Hotel – take a look right now!
- Beginning of September “the cutting down of the may pole”
- September 1st “beer- and Leberkäse-festival” in Steirisch Laßnitz at 10 am – with fantastic live music
- September 8th “beer- and Leberkäse-festival” in Steirisch Laßnitz at 10 am – with fantastic live music
- September 14th beer from aristocratic houses at the garden festival at the castle of Murau at 11:30 am – cuisine, served by the Team Lercher, with aristocratic live music
- September 14th, 15th and 27th at 7 pm and September 21st, 28th and 29th at 5 pm operetta festival “Der Zarewitsch” at the AK-hall Murau
- September 19th concert of The Twiolins “8 seasons” at the city hall of Murau at 7 pm
- October 5th at 7:30 pm “beer stories and other loose connections” at the craftsmanship museum of Murau – tasty staged reading of Lorenz Kabas and Nussi Fürst
- October 12th 125 years Murtal railway at 9:30 am – a fair with steam railways and delicious beer
- October 19th Reading and book presentation with Harald Hartl “Kriminelle kulinarische Verstrickungen – Grün-weiß gwürzt!” At the Hotel Lercher at 6 pm
- October 31st Piano concert “Massgebendes” with Oliver Majostorovic at 7 pm at the city hall of Murau – by Beethoven & Chopin
- November 30th children’s theatre “Jack Frost” at the AK-Hall in Murau at 5 pm
- December 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th children’s theatre “Jack Frost” at the AK-Hall in Murau at 5 pm
There is further information about the events on the website of the region Murau-Kreischberg.